🏆 Weekly Rankings Week #1 +2

We’re missing ‘Trendy Boulder’ in the rankings, a game, launched on July 3, it ran for 3 days till week 2 ended (boosters new exp + brand assets which we couldn’t place because of bug in the system, which should have been resolved).
Screenshot 2024-07-17 at 10.12.30

We’re missing two first days of Trendy Factory, we ran it for 2 days on original experience and then duplicated it to create an updated game ‘Trendy Factory: New Day’. As you can see day 2 got 176 total visits, accumulating close to 40 hours of game play in a day.
Screenshot 2024-07-17 at 10.10.39

1 Like
  • The ranking only shows 126, it means only 126 experience eligible for ranking?

• Based on the requirement, 10 unique players are needed per week, why those experience with 19 or below visits are on the ranking list? With 10 unique players, they played once in each week, 20 visits should be the minimum count. :thinking:

• One of our game experience locks player’s movement to mimic the gameplay of Taiko no Tatsujin (rhythm game), we have concern if this triggers the anti-AFK system, so that the experience is not on the ranking list.
    From the analytics page, that game should meet the minimum 10 unique players per week.

Thx

4 Likes

Hello @zzangddoru,

Thank for letting me know about this!

We will check this out and get back to you.

Our team is investigating the discrepancy between our internal boards and the experience’s analytics page.

The rank is supposed to be for both weeks 1 and 2.

Sorry for the trouble and inconvenience this is causing.

Hello @EscapeRoomArtist

Thank you for reaching out.

We’ll check out why Button Of Chance was not added to the ranking. Was the experience saved on GM 0.10?

Sorry for the trouble and frustration this issue is caussing.

1 Like

Hello @PickaxeMaster,

Thank you for flagging this! Our team is investigating the differences between the exp page analytics and our own internal dashboards.

The leaderboard is not final, we wanted to share the ranking first before distributing the rewards in case a problem like this would occure.

Sorry for the confusion and trouble this is all causing. We hope to remedy this soon.

Hello @FredandFerd,

Thank for sharing your issue. Would mind confirming that this is indeed the missing exp? https://www.sandbox.game/experiences/Echo%20Street%20%20(Spot%20the%20Difference%20Game!)/47b32a14-9bd6-4746-8915-9acc8ab1a7b1/page

Sorry for the trouble all this is cuasing. We hope to solve this soon.

Quick question: was you exp saved on GM 0.10 or GM 0.9?

Best,
PJ

Hello @green23,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing this.

We’re looking into why your exp has such a difference between the data shared on the analytics page and our internal boards. Seb’s Dream in particular has been highly impacted by this issue.

Note that we only take into account sessions that have completed at least one quest. Does your experience have an easy to complete quest in it?

Sorry for the trouble and frustration this is causing. We hope to get this resolved soon.

Best,
PJ

Hello @SandCastler,

Appreciate you reaching out.

Sorry for the trouble this is causing.

Could you let me know if CORTEX was saved on GM 0.9 or 0.10? Only experiences saved on Game Maker 0.10 qualify for BC2

All the best,
PJ

Yes we have auto complete welcome quest that is triggered when we begin exp. Auto completes after few seconds

1 Like

Hello @TEMPESTstudios,

Thank you for taking the time to share all of this.

Our team is investigating the discrepancy between the analytics on the exp pages and our internal boards.

Our system detects new experiences as experiences that did not participate in BC1, your experience being published for test purposes during BC1 and is therefore not counted as a new experience. I understand that this does not make sense in your particular case and that the GM testing feature not performing properly made it so you had to publish the experience in order to test it.

Given the engagement data of MONOCHROME: LAST STAND in BC1 we have decided to grant it the New Experience bonus. Please let me know if you have any other experiences in this situation.

We hope to resolve all of these pending issues as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and understanding while we fix these problems.

All the best,
PJ

PeaJay, this cannot be a real question. Are you serious. How do you not know what version my game is in. Yes the game is in .10. it is updated to 10.10 to be exact.

5 Likes

Did my message get lost in translation?

1 Like

We are truly very disappointed. @PeaJay

We demand clarification regarding our specific case in the Binco Cosmic Hunters event.

According to these data, it is evident that there is a substantial difference between the analytics we had in hand and those declared on the forum, we’re talking about a 70-80% discrepancy.

Analytics Binco Cosmic Hunters Experience Page

We’re talking about weeks, sometimes months of work only to be told that you lost the data? That the players who participated were bots?

We, the studios, are still here pouring our heart and soul into attracting new players, coming up with ways to make up for your shortcomings, trying to produce fun games with mediocre software full of bugs and issues, and you come out with a ranking like this?

Moreover, we believe that this “fight” system you have created promotes a frantic and obviously useless competition between studios, ruining the relationships that were built in the past, reducing collaborations, and increasing frustrations. A “fight to the death” to convince 500/600 players to spend hours and hours playing only to be told they cheated. This system is sick and flawed, where, read carefully, VERY FEW OR NO ONE ENJOYS IT AS A GAME SHOULD REALLY BE ENJOYED AND BE ENTERTAINING. TSB is proving to be a very immature platform and now practically empty of players.

That said, we await personal clarification on the matter, and this will determine our decision on how to proceed with the relationship created so far with The Sandbox team. We have always believed greatly in the project, but certain behaviors towards players and the management of certain events in recent years force us to take a stand for the safety of our project and the people who have begun to love it.

This is what we feel we need to say regarding what is happening.

3 Likes

Ranking Week 1

1 Like

Also sorry yes this is my game Echo Street

1 Like

I can’t believe this question is asked. Of *^%#’n course it was published in 0.10… once again, I ain’t an idiot! I read the requirements for competitions, I scrutinize any rule that is not clear as our conversations prior to this BC if you recall our back and forth regarding “unique”. I would not club up something as simple as not publishing in 0.10… all faith in the TSB team is GONE!!! I will remain strong for the Common-Unity but silly questions like that shows me it’s time to pack up your office… incompetent. Please correct me if I am wrong by showing me you can do your job!

3 Likes

Hello @theJoncrow,

Thanks for letting me know about this.

Was you experience last saved on GM 0.9 or GM 0.10?

I see Reggae golf listed with the CREATOR tag, you shouldn’t have any issues being filtered out because of this.

Letting me know if you have any other issues you would like to share.

Best,
PJ

Maybe Reggae Golf is not included because it’s part of the July event? The Sandbox - July Avatar Owners Rewards

1 Like

I’ve been on .10.9 for a while now. Reggae Golf has a creator tag, but for some reason I on my profile have a brand tag, which. Not sure if that makes a difference. Just not sure why the game never made it to the list with a couple hundred plays.

Thanks PeaJay!

2 Likes

I thought so at first so i made sure to talk with the account managers, Alexandra and Seve and they apparently changed the rule for small events like this.

As long as you’re not labelled a brand or Sandbox, you’re fine.
I was concerned about this because i didnt get to participate in BC1 because Golf was in the love and music event. I wish i had known then as i had a lot of contests planned, so i was very much aware when i was asked to be part of the july event and got confirmation that i could participate in BC2

3 Likes