Questions about changing games in LAND during Builders Challenge 2

Hello everyone,

I have a question about Builders Challenge 2 and changing games in LAND. I only have one LAND and have been participating in Builders Challenge 2 since week 1. With the ranking updating every two weeks, I would like to know what would happen if I switch the game I currently have posted on my LAND (let’s call it Game A) after week 5, and then switch to another game (Game B) at the start of week 6.

My specific questions are:

What will happen to the week 5 analytics of Game A if I switch it to Game B?
Would week 6 with Game B count towards participating in the week 5+6 reward?

My question is because of the new announcement “To provide more convenience for the rest of the Builders’ Challenge N°2, the minimum player participation rule has been lifted as well as the rule requiring players to complete at least one quest for the player visit to be acknowledged. Creators are no longer required to have a minimum of 10 unique players each week to be eligible for rewards.”

How will these changes affect my participation if I decide to change the games in my LAND during the event?

Thanks in advance for your help.

1 Like

Hello @rocksymiguel,

Analytics are tied to your experience not your LAND. If you have Game A on your LAND during Week 5 and Game B on your LAND during Week 6, you would have two entries for the week 5+6 batch.

The rule changes you mentioned makes it easier to participate and get in the leaderboard.

Hope this helps! Let me know if this answers your questions

Best,
PJ

1 Like

Thanks for the reply. I was thinking of changing one game by the end of week 5 because in a way I was already sick and tired of it and so were those who are playing it. Since I only have one land to do it, I was going to change it to a game that is lighter to maintain, fix and improve, and something fresh for my players to play. My biggest fear was lost a week of analytics.
Although I will not do that, and keep the game one more week, I will change the game as a studio from week 7 + 8 until the end of BC2, I must say that being able to change experience with a single LAND, could be considered an exploit, now that there is no rule of 10 unique player minimum each week, or even with that rule, several experiences can be published in one single LAND, and take part of the pool reward, just for being published.
Feedback: if you decide to continue with BC and have the limit for every two weeks, maybe it would be a good idea to limit one game per LAND those two weeks, also if you have a Premium LAND you could change the expierence more times, if you want keep the 2 weeks format.
(besides not exploiting that, it would be a nice way to add value to the LANDs and the Premium LANDs).