Projectile Behaviour

Hello, I would like to ask about a problem with projectile behavior. My problem is that when it finishes colliding with the marked asset, it does not send the message. It ran for a while and then it stopped working. I clarify that the object to receive the projectile has its corresponding tag. I already tried with rules, with speaker, door etc. and no one receives said message. I clarify that all the behaviors are in MP. If someone could give me a hand. Thank you so much. Sorry for my english

1 Like

hi, which function you’re going to toggle by the message?
Maybe it’s a clue for figure out the problem.

1 Like

Hi ! Thanks for answer. After the projectile collides I wanted to send a message to a numpad with the health component. I’ll tell you everything I did, I used a small asset as a ball, I made a preset with the behavior projectile, in it I used a tag to tell it what it has to collide with and to a numpad I put the behavior asset spawner and put the preset, pressing “E” will spawn the ball asset several times. This would simulate a fixed weapon and target shooting. The problem is that when it collides with the other asset that also places the tag, it does not send the message and therefore I cannot destroy the numpad with the health component. I tried various ways, such as using a rule, or a speaker so that it receives that message, thinking that the problem was health, but no, it just happens that when it collides it doesn’t send the message.

1 Like

Let’s use a checklist.

1. all the message range
  2. your target’s broadcast tags and health instant death message
  3. Projectile’s message on collision and message tags
    if it still cannot help. Maybe you can take a logic screenshot here. Let’s try to find the problem.
1 Like