Game client in single player

Hello everyone, I have a question, I want to test my experience, which is in single player, but when I generate the link in the game maker, it gives it to me in multiplayer, and since it is not designed for it, everything breaks, how can I test it? in single? Thank you so much

2 Likes

in edit mode press tab to test
or
1.you can click on menu “share in gallery”
2.exit from edit mode
3.goto start playing menu click all
4.you will see your game

1 Like

I may not have explained it well, but I want to try the experience in the GC (game client) but in single player, because when generating the link from the GM it only gives it to me in multiplayer and it is not designed for multiplayer. . I want to try it in the GC because every time we have tried it in the GM, even if it works well in it, when it is launched, it breaks. I understand that there is a way to test it, which is to launch it and block access with an nft so that only I can enter and test, but I wanted to avoid doing that, that’s why I was asking, in case there is another easier way.Sorry for my english

2 Likes

hihi

Your english is great.
Think that the way you mentioned where you create a lobby and your own dev “master key” NFT is the best way we have right now. for single player testing

Good luck with the testing. XD

1 Like

may have to wait for an update. I believe this is a problem for developers.

2 Likes