Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What are some of your favorite currencies?

Hey everyone,

Just wondering what some of your favorite Cryptocurrencies are? I like to base my currencies around ERC-20 tokens from Ethereum, but I've made more money on new crypto projects in the past. Here are my favorites.

• Ethereum
  • Tezos
  • Basic Attention Token (BAT)

Mine is Ethereum at the moment. Personally I find it annoying that there are so many cryptocurrencies, as I have to keep moving money around and spending gas (wasting money). 😛 I just wish everyone one would agree to at least support one common one as a defacto standard (i.e. Ethereum) and then add the others.  So far most seem to support Ethereum as well, so it's been pretty good so far. 😉 Of course the only annoying thing of many cryptos is the time it usually takes to complete a sale due to the mining process. 

I like BEAM most undervalue project right now and they use the new mimblewimnle protocol and because privacy is a must have.

Then ETH because it is so huge and it will pump hard in the future

Of course BTC, because one day you will be able to buy many houses with 1 BTC so always keep 1 BTC in you wallet.

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

after bitcoin ethereum , then xlm, eos,litecoin (will have a mimble wimble chain soon),and

zrx, 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...

You can find the top exchanges at https://cryptototem.com/top-crypto-exchanges/. I have been looking for a suitable resource on the Internet for a long time, which has a rating and an overview of popular exchanges. Now I have made my choice and use the binance exchange, and you can make your own choice by visiting the site